In one of my earlier blogs, I showed you the quilt I had made for eldest grandson and told you that DH had happened to walk by my sewing room while I was ironing the top. After his remark about what a nice quilt that was, I took the hint and created one for him out of the extra plaid triangles I had (and still have!) from grandson's quilt.
To keep it simple, I used the same quilting on it, too -- a Baptist Fan pattern that I did quickly and easily with my wonderful IntelliQuilter, which I refer to lovingly as IQ.
Within five minutes of my finishing the binding, DH absconded with his new quilt and did a "test drive" -- looks like it was a big success!
By the way, check out the backing. It's a zebra stripe, in keeping with the downstairs great room motif: The Lodge.